Thursday, May 23
|Planning Your Wedding at University Lutheran Church of Hope|
University Lutheran Church of Hope rents its facilities for non-member weddings.
The cost for renting the facilities of University Lutheran Church of Hope is $1000.
This price includes:
• Use of sanctuary (non-air conditioned) for rehearsal, an agreed-upon time for preparation and pictures, and the wedding service.
• Use of lounge as a "staging area" for snacks, a casual meeting area for wedding party, etc.
• Custodial services
• Wedding coordinator who will communicate/meet with you to plan for the use of our facilities, oversee rehearsal and assist as necessary on the day of the wedding
• Use of dressing areas for Bride & Groom and wedding party (dressing areas are air-conditioned)
It is the responsibility of the couple being married to arrange for clergy. Clergy of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) are preferred. Other denominations will be welcomed with pre-approval.
The price does not include:
• musician(s), (though our music director may be available for non-member weddings)
• Costs for clergy, flowers and other accoutrements
We are a Reconciling in Christ congregation and therefore are willing to consider requests for same-gender services of blessing, according to the recommendations listed above.
In order to request a date, please contact Rev. Craig M. Shirley at (612) 331-5988 ext 12, or email@example.com . A reservation will include a $100 non-refundable deposit.